cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free monthly token....What happened to mine at the last data renewal period?

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Free monthly token....What happened to mine at the last data renewal period?

Yea, "using" them just puts them in the "Available" bucket where they will sit month after month and only be actually used when needed. They don't add to the meter amount, was setup that way so even when "used" they don't go away on refill date.
Sophomore

Re: Free monthly token....What happened to mine at the last data renewal period?

Well, you see guys, this seems written to confuse. Nowhere is there a bucket. It does not say bonus bytes in bucket . It only says Bonus bytes available. So....how can I know anything about a bucket?
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

This is your "bucket", it holds your "Token Bytes Available". One in the same, just another word for it. We've mentioned "Token Bytes Available" numerous times. Just look at your meter, the Token Bytes Available is your bucket, it holds your bytes, it's a bucket. Sorry if it confused you. Token Bytes have nothing to do with Bonus Bytes, they are separate bytes. Token Bytes will be used during the Anytime period if out of Anytime data. Token bytes will be used during the Bonus time if out of both Anytime and Bonus bites.

Highlighted
Sophomore

I understand completely how this all works, but guys, I was called out for using wrong terminology. I know NOW that you say TOKEN BYTES AVAILABLE are in what you call a bucket. It is only important to me to know they are available. Thanks. "Token bytes available" is good enough for me, very self explanatory. I appreciate all of you who give us help.