cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontier & Charter unlimited $29 a month for about the same.

Highlighted

Re: Frontier & Charter unlimited $29 a month for about the same.

Thank you Amanda. To my benefit when I visit my daughter 25 miles away I am able to down load movies or tv shows. Just ordered Dish network now that it's with ATT. Since ATT has moved into satellite tv , hopefully they will build a tower and will add Internet for us in rural Nevada. To ALL I have had truly good customer service so far as pricing. Just not the speed, etc. Can be in the same room as my tower and get 3G on my phone. I get 10mbps and the same + in off hours for $ (between me and my customer service reps) but way better than what I've been reading. And yes, HughesNet is our only source for home internet. Some of us live on disability and are 95% home bound.
Highlighted

I hate to break this to you but ATT is with Driectv not dish network.
Highlighted

stay away from dish network there plans are very high I just have the welcome pack ordered too have cnn  my bill went sky high about 30.00 more
Highlighted

Well James Directv is just as bad only good thing I can say about them is Tomorrow I will cancel and just go with OTA the price is way to high for what you get.  I also find myself looking at the OTA channels the majority of the time.  Just how many times can a person watch Law & Order or NCIS over and over and over and over. 
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Roxanne,

Just make sure you have your laptop/notebook/tablet or whatever it is you are using set up the right way when using free wifi at a place like McDonald's.  Those kinds of places can be rife with people who would just love to get into your device and snoop around, and if it's not set up correctly, they most certainly can and will.  Public wifi is awful when it comes to security. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro