cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated and tired of dealing with incompetence.

Frustrated and tired of dealing with incompetence.

Frustrated and tired of dealing with incompetence. I have HughesNet service at a home I only use on weekend. It is remote and I have no cell service with WIFI. I can't run the tools to see why my internet is not working because my internet is not working. I can't understand the guys with customer service because cell service on my husbands phone is sketchy. I called Sat. and they told me my Satellite is not working and that it would cost me $125.00 for someone to come figure out why. I pay my bill every month on time. They should service their equipment.
5 REPLIES 5
Alum

Re: Frustrated and tired of dealing with incompetence.

Hi katnbird,

I see this is your firs post so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear this. I was able to pull up your account and run diagnostics. I do see that your dish is out of alignment. As a courtesy to you I have processed a dispatch to your home at no extra cost. Your Dispatch is currently scheduled for Tuesday, Nov 10, 2015 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. If this time is not convenient for you feel free to call in to our support center at 1-866-347-3292 and reschedule. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to let us know.

Thank you,
Chris

Thank you Chris.  I appreciate your prompt response.  I am on the phone now trying to reschedule for Wed. 

Unfortunately they could not reschedule, they said the technician would call before coming to the location.  Again, I do not live at this home full time.  It is 2 hours from my other home.  I can not be there on Tuesday, but Wed. is possible.  My husband will try to field the call from the technician, but we will both be at work on Tuesday. 
Alum

Hi katnbird,

Yes I would advise that as well. He should call before heading out and you can then reschedule directly with the dealer on a time that fits you best. Keep us posted.

Thank you,
Chris
Alum

Hi katnbird,

We haven't heard from you in a month so we'll assume everything is fine. If you have any more questions or concerns. Feel free to create a new post.

- Chris