cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Moon/Friday the 13th Gremlins? :o

Highlighted
Tutor

Full Moon/Friday the 13th Gremlins? :o

My signal strength is 102.  State Code is fully operational.  My download speeds are in the 40+Mbps 99% of the time.  Tonight (11pm), music on our Google Home devices is cutting out and download speed is 9.34Mbps (which should still be plenty for music streaming) compared to 40ish at the same time on other nights.  Oh well, after tonight we won't have to worry about it for another 30 years.  Next Friday the 13th/full moon is is Aug 13, 2049.   We (my husband and I) won't be around to see it Smiley Surprised

5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Full Moon/Friday the 13th Gremlins? :o

@monicakm 

My speeds were pretty terrible last night, for a time.  I eventually rebooted the modem and they improved, though still not to where they normally are.  Just a lot of people online, evidently.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Tutor

Well, now things are looking even worse and the full moon/Friday 13 thing is over Smiley Surprised  12.1.9 transmit errors and diagnostic code of 0000-4000-0400-0043.  I had this code (and others) prior to the satellite being fixed.  I thought my HughesNet problems were over :/

Distinguished Professor IV

@monicakm 

Is it still happening?  A 12.1.9 almost always means weather, though with your service's track record, I don't know.  With that said, there was some weather hitting around Duluth within the last couple of hours, though I don't know how bad really was.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Tutor

Yes, I still  have the diganostic and state code.  When I checked, it wasn't raining in Duluth and it's still hot and sunny here in Texas.   Google just said it's not raining in Duluth...56 and partly cloudy.  

Tutor

I meant to send this screen shot earlier.  It's the same now.

Hughes.jpg