cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway Location?

bare65
Advanced Tutor

Gateway Location?

Could someone please verify where in the U.S my gateway and/or beam is located?

IP Gateway Association State Associated (Data IPGW - J2SEA071HNSIGW0101)

Satellite Name EchoStar-19-NAD
Gateway ID 15
Beam ID 71
Outroute ID 7

Many thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Re: Gateway Location?

Hi bare65,

Thanks for the details, your gateway is in Seattle, WA. Smiley Happy

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

bare65
Advanced Tutor

Thank you @Liz for your quick reply,

I was experiencing very slow download speeds for a couple of days in a row (July 5th & July 6th)..my upload speeds didn't seem to be impacted.

I'm directly connected to the HT2000W moden/router via ethernet cable with my wifi settings (all 4 frequencies) being disabled on those days, so I was trying to figure up what other possible things could of caused the slow speeds.

As of this morning, everything is back to running at optimal download speeds, so I'm not sure if this problem occured as a result of bad weather or not...and not knowing the gateway location, I was unable to rule this out.

Do you by any chance know if there was any weather related connectivity/speed issues at the Seattle gateway over the 5th and 6th?

Liz

You're welcome. Not seeing any outage or degradation reports for that gateway or your beam, and the weather was sunny in Seattle those two days, so not sure what happened there.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.