Hughesnet Community

Gen 5 - Crazy Slow Connection - Greater Concern is I have seen no successful resolutions here...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
partenr
Freshman

Gen 5 - Crazy Slow Connection - Greater Concern is I have seen no successful resolutions here...

I see a ALOT of posts about the dreadfully slow internet speeds of Gen5, but what really concerns me is that I have not seen in even ONE posted case here, where the customer's problem was resolved and they became happy with their service. 

My speeds:

https://testmy.net/quickstats/partenr

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@partenr

For upload speed tests you should use the 4MB test size.  

MarkJFine
Professor

@partenr

1. This is a site where people come to bring their technical problems. Nine times out of ten when a problem is solved, you don't see them come back and say 'thanks, that worked', they just go away. What more did you expect to see than that?

2. What I do see is a lot from you, cluttering other people's requests for help. Again, this is a support site, not social media. Please stop, because it makes it harder for people to follow and solve that person's problem and just causes more grief for everyone.

3. If you want your particular technical problem discussed, follow the rules, state your issue, and knock off the 'pitchfork mob' mentality.

Have a nice day.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.