Gen 5 Problems!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelButler
Freshman

Gen 5 Problems!

We just received our our Gen 5 service yesterday (50GB plan) which is supposed to give us better speeds compared to our congested Exede service. Unfortunately, we were only getting speeds of 0.28 Mbps download and 1.0 Mbps upload. I called tech support twice yesterday. The first call they told me that 5 Mbps download was about the best I could hope for. The second call (with 0.28 Mbps download) they PROMISED me that my speeds would increase to 25 Mbps within 24 hour. Well, it's 24 hours later and my speeds are hovering around 3 Mbps download.

I've very disappointed in the new service and am ready to cancel and go back to Exede.  Is there a better way to get tech support than calling in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing that speed test, I will include this in my report to management about your situation. I've also replied to your latest PM; I hope we've sufficiently addressed your concerns. Do come back if you have additional questions, we're happy to help.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24