cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen 5 speeds extremely slow upload speed

Re: Gen 5 speeds extremely slow upload speed

Good morning Brian,

As noted in the subscriber agreement, "Stated speeds and uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed. Actual speeds will likely be lower than the maximum speeds during peak hours." It's likely that the evening testmy.net results are due to overall increased usage during peak hours. The diagnostics I've just run and the ones I ran Wednesday both show good upload speeds being delivered to the modem, Upload speed (kb/sec): 2978.909/Upload speed (kb/sec): 2245.344, but considering your noontime testmy.net results I'll escalate your case to engineering for their input. Otherwise, the HughesNet system is working normally.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Brian,

Good news, got a quick turnaround from our engineers. There was an adjustment made to your site and they're seeing good results on their end. Please check those speeds and let us know so we can review your testmy.net results page again.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Thanks Liz - I will check it out within the next 24 hours.  I appreciate the assist.

Sincerely,

Brian

Hi Brian,

The engineers are curious to hear how your system has been running. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning Brian,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,
Liz