Gen 5 upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SM
New Poster

Gen 5 upgrade

We received our new HT 2000 modem, internet working great. No voicenet phone. Looked at trouble shooting page said my Cisco ATA is not compatible, we need a Innomedia.  Called help desk he said to do this.

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hello SM,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Let me look into this for you. Once I have additional questions or instructions for you I will post back.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi SM,

Thank you so much for your patience. I've sent you an Innomedia model ATA which should be arriving soon. Once it arrives, please follow the steps here to activate your new ATA: http://voice.hughesnet.com/activate/innomediaJ2.cfm

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

SM
New Poster

Thank you , It came today and was the same cisco ATA, not the innomedia

Hi SM,

Thanks for this update, that's very strange. I do apologize for that, let me escalate your case so that we're ensuring you're getting the Innomedia ATA and not the Cisco. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Hi SM,

I've tried again and our system developers confirmed that the Innomedia is slated to be shipped out. If somehow that is not the case, please let me know, but you should be receiving a new Innomedia ATA in a few days. Let me know how that works out for you.