cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen4 Speed Issues - Summerskies' Post

Re: Gen4 Speed Issues - Summerskies' Post

I have had no call from anyone nor message left, however, I called in and spoke with Sergio and just now got off the phone with him. A tech is scheduled to come out Monday to check dish alignment. Thanks for the response Amanda. Sergio said he will call me Monday to see if the tech was able to fix the problem. I will also update you here as well. Thanks again. Hopefully it will all get taken care of Smiley Happy

Current signal strength is 67 with light rain. Sergio said it should not drop that low and may be a dish alignment problem However, the tech will check it out.

Hi Summerskies!

My post was directed to Laurel Treat, but I am glad we are moving in the right direction Smiley Happy Liz and I will both be here to get you through this the best we can!

Thanks
Amanda

My bad Smiley Happy Good luck to Laurel and good luck to me Smiley Happy

no there is a problem on there end definitely, mine dropped to the 50's the other day and the sun was bright and sky was clear.

Thanks for the info Jared. This has been a crazy odyssey for several months now. Really tired of it and ready for it to be fixed.

Amanda, I tried to call that office several times today and got an "all circuits are busy message" each time. Will try again on Monday.
Highlighted
Sophomore

What beam are you on? I have had speed issues for about a week now in the evenings. I have been waiting for advanced support to call me.Im on beam 24

same here for several months, up until it messed up. it worked good and I hardly used any of my data and that was on the lowest plan, now I am on higher plan and use 2 times as much data(even with modem unplugged) and the speeds are horrable. every so often I get decent speeds but don't last more than 30mins.

I'm on beam 37