cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen4 Speed Issues - Summerskies' Post

Re: Gen4 Speed Issues - Summerskies' Post

Jared , the names were changed to protect the innocent  !!!  and to answer your question,   once someone answers your post ,  you no longer have the option !!!! and i answered under your post as a reply to Summerskies !!!

Summerskies i saw your post back at me but it disappeared !!!

Today's tests. Close to 1/3 my plan speed. No replies now from Warren? What's going on?

WARREN, EDDIE, SOMEONE, GIVE ME A CALL. REMEMBER, THE ONLY NUMBER LISTED ON MY ACCOUNT IS MY CELL NUMBER, SO YOU WILL REACH ME IF YOU TRY.

WARREN, UPDATE?

WARREN UPDATE?

WARREN UPDATE?

WARREN UPDATE?

WARREN, UPDATE?

WARREN, UPDATE?

No call, no update from Warren for some time. I friggin begged for a call, an update or something. this is getting ridiculous. I saw another thread where someone suggested it's time for another class action. Dang if I'm not beginning to agree. As a customer I'd expect at least a call or something to just pretend they appreciate my business. I know, I know, I'm just a consumer internet customer. Sorry, but it's how I'm feeling. Tonight's pathetic tests: Clear weather no wind.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled WARREN OR SOMEONE: SUMMERSKIES NEW POST.

ANY REP: I HAVEN'T HAD CONCACT OR AN UPDATE. REFER TO MY THREAD

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/gen4-speed-issues-summerskies-post

Hi Summerskies, 

An update was implemented early this morning on your beam, could you please let us know if there has been any significant change in speeds?

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately speeds are still greatly reduced. Maybe a tech needs to come out?

I had very slow connection speeds yesterday and the day before. Mar 10 and 11. Marginally better today. are we going to get any credits issued for this loss of service that has been going on for the past month or so?

Hi Laurel,

I understand you have worked with us in the past and already have a contact in the corporate office. He has reached out to you today and left a message on your voicemail, if you'd like to call him back.

Thank you
Amanda