cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen5 complete dip in speed to 156kbs mb dl. exact same hour every day. Plenty of data left

Distinguished Professor III

Re: Why was my post taken down? Trying again.....

@Dawn-Keyballs

It can take a day or two for the reps to reply.  This forum isn't instant help.  

@Hardy

@Liz

@Jay

@Amanda

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

Well its been four days now.......

Hi Dawn,

It looks like we set up an on-site service tech visit for you a couple of days ago and from the notes, the technician's office has already contacted you to schedule. If it was deemed necessary for a technician to go on-site for your issues, we should definitely wait until after the visit is complete to continue monitoring your services. We'll be adding a discount to your bill over the next few months. Please be sure to get back with us here after the technician has come by and you've given the system a test run.

Thanks,

Amanda

Freshman

Well the tech finally came and informed me after I upgraded to Gen 5 they didnt put a new dish up that provide the proper bandwith. They will be installing it soon. Hence the terrible dip in speeds. . Is there a chance I can get some Data tokens for free for the ungodly amount of 25 mb speed tests I had to do? 

Highlighted

Hi Dawn, absolutely not a problem! We'll also add a discount to your account over the next few months for the inconvenience. I'll keep your case open for the next update.

Thanks,

Amanda

Freshman

So after the Tech left on the 27th he said he would make a note to send someone out to replace the top portion of the dish with the newer one for the Gen 5 . No one has came out yet to do so. I called ADSL and they said there was no note...... They said to inform you guys that it needs to be done. I have not seen any free data tokens in my account yet either for all the speed test that I have ran either

Hi Dawn,I will look into both of these things for you. The token order may be stuck, I can fix that right away if so. The tech visit may be a couple of days longer if the tech did not keep the site visit ticket open.

-Amanda