cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get out!!!!

Get out!!!!

Get out!!!! I would not encourage people to use Hughes for wireless services. In addition to poor service the customer service experience is just as frustrating. I tried to cancel my service several times...even agreeing to pay to get out of my contact and they wouldn't cancel me. I could on and on. I will post a complete report on the satelitecomplaint.com site and the complaintboard.com which I hate to do. But I want others to be prepared for such an experience. I have never posted anything on a conversation board about anything.
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Get out!!!!

Hi Julia,

Welcome to the HughesNet community! We're sorry your expectations aren't being met. We would like to help you and address your concerns. Please provide a case number or your HughesNet modem's serial number so we can pull up your account and investigate further for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I've been with Hughes since 2008 and have had a few problems but nothing they couldn't fix, Its been 1 of the best ISP's I've ever had. and I dumped DSL just to get it and been happy every since
Assistant Professor

January 2005 here.
Ups and downs but much more ups than downs. Only real major problems was once when I had a cracked feedhorn cover on 7000s and resulted in water in the waveguide.
Then again before I switched to Gen4 when the 7000s transponder I was on got crowded. 

Truth? If not for the CS I probably would still be a customer. The frustration dealing with foreign CS who could not understand the issues was enough to end my relationship after seven years.
New Poster

Thats why I only use this community for my problems. Smiley Happy

I hate HUGES NET service and customer service.  IT is horrible!!! It is a monopoly in our area and is the only thing available to us.  They have lied since we have signed up!
Assistant Professor

Tonya, not HughesNet fault they are a monopoly in your area, blame the ground based ISPs that are not providing you service.

You should start your own post and explain how you were lied to. One of the official reps will try to help tomorrow. If the sales call person lied to you there is a recording of that.

THIS PERSON IS A PLANT! THE SCAMMERS AT HUGHES NET PUT THESE PEOPLE IN THE FORUMS TO MAKE EVERYTHING SEEM OK - THIS PERSON IS BEING PAID TO SAY THIS

too bad hughes net charges a small fortune to cancel, because they know how many people are mad about signing up and will do anything to get out