cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arceus213
Sophomore

Getting System Status 2.2.1

Capture2.PNG

Thought I might show this since this started happening a little bit ago. I did check Tucson's location, and it is raining currently. Does this status code go away, or no? Also, tried unplugging the modem and plugging it in, and it didn't work.

Edit: Replaced the photo to comment out the SANs.

5 REPLIES 5
arceus213
Sophomore

Okay, the status code changed to 11.2.1, I was concerned that the 2.2.1 status code was permanent.

Okay, the internet came back, so this problem can be closed.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@arceus213 

First and foremost, you should edit your SAN out of the picture in your first post.  This is your account number, which you should never post in public.  

Regarding the State Code, a 2.2.1 is not one that's normally seen when there is weather affecting the gateway.  When the reps see this post they may want run remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment in order to make sure that nothing's amiss.  It would be a good idea to leave your modem plugged in on Monday, if you normally don't, just in case they want to do so.

Okay, I edited out the SAN by replacing the photo.

Hello @arceus213,

Thank you for posting. I am glad to see that your service is now back up and running. In regards to the 2.2.1 state code, GabeU is correct in the fact that it is not normally associated with weather. In rare cases, however, communication can be severely interrupted resulting in a 2.2.1 state code. The fact that it went back into the 11.2.1 state code, means that it was indeed caused by poor weather at the gateway. After running diagnostics, it appears your equipment is now fully operational. 

-Damian