cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting really pist

Getting really pist

I am getting tired of not being abale to stream movies on netflix nor the WWE network with out it buffering ever 5 minutes and buffering for 10-15 min. I as told it would be like that. for example I watch Summer Slam and I was 30min + behind becuase of buffering.
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Getting really pist

youtube .... just a one minute youtube vid can buffer you to death too.   we totally have never even tried watching netflix/tv/movie in any format.   it's just absurdly horribly too frustrating.   they SHOULD be able to offer that to customers who pay good money, and a lot of it!, for their 'service' but alas, they do not.   and because they have a virtual monopoly they truly aren't interested in supporting something just because customers want it.  

they (Hughesnet) are like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHgUN_95UAw

IT EVEN HAPPENS ON MY LAP TOP AND MY CELL PHONE DOEN'T CONNECT EITHER

Assistant Professor

My wife and I stream Netflix and YouTube just fine.
New Poster

I would start by connecting 1 computer directly to the hughesnet modem and run a few speed tests from the tools menu at http://my.hughesnet.com and then also reduce the resolution of netflix to the lowest setting
Honorary Alumnus

Not to be redundant, but you simply have to get from this:

To this:

Divide and Conquer is the name of the game.

Alum

Hi fljorda,

Thank you for posting and welcome. Were you able to plug your computer directly to the modem to test if you still experience this. The suggestions offered are a good place to start. Once we eliminate some variables to better assist you. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Chris

WWE? Hummmm! says alot

pist.

He's pist.

That's ALL I read.

He's pist.