cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robp1
Junior

Given Up on customer service

Hello,

I have had so many techs out here, they either briefly fix the conectivity issues or avoid them all together. This is my second year of fighting HughesNet. Basicly they win I give up! I told the tech that the sattilite that we were originally on would not work, we had consistant issues with connectivity. So he switched us back to it anyway. now at best we get 2ook to 500k on average. I had to down grade our Imac and macbooks because of the massive lag produced from the sattilite switch. before the tech moved the dish to the other sat we conecceted at 1000k to 1500k. (I know how data limites work and this was not an issue hooking up at the 1 to 1.5mbps when we used the all of the gigs on our plan. The latency was way better,. Now our systems drag. They can not handle the new 64bit software. My wife has lost over 40 hours of work because of this.

After the tech left the site our internet failed yet again! I called him and even txted him but got no response. I do not know why no one will listen? Is this something that Hughesnet traines employees to do?  I am litterly forced to move or wait until DSL becomes avalible because I can not get a sooth running system. I do not understand why the tech didn't pole mount my dish? I dont not know why he felt like moving the dish to a sattilite that does not work here? I have been looking into alternative services but I hear that Viasat is 100 times worse than Hughs. I find it odd that we pay some much for truely terrible service!

Hopefully SpaceX will offer service out here in 2020.

21 REPLIES 21