Gmail not able to receive HughesNet emails due to MX issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cindybrandreth
Freshman

Gmail not able to receive HughesNet emails due to MX issues

I called HughesNet Tech support earlier today because people with Gmail addresses were not receiving email I sent from my HughesNet account. That included me on my Gmail account. Tech support investigated and discovered that while HughesNet emails (including those sent from other HughesNet users) were being successfully sent, they were getting stuck in the cloud because Gmail was not accepting them. I was advised to notify Gmail of the issue, which I did through their community forum. A Gmail tech posted this reply "They [HughesNet] have some issues with their MX records, refer them to https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/hughes.net/?source=findmonitors" People with hotmail addresses have also not received my HughesNet email addresses. Please let the appropriate persons know so the issue can be resolved. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cindybrandreth 

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually respond within a working day, so hopefully you'll see a reply from one on Monday.

Thanks GabeU

My emails are now going through to Gmail addresses. The issue has been resolved. Thank you to which ever tech(s) took care of the issue.

Cindy,

That's great to see! We went ahead and had your email escalated at the end of the day yesterday so it seems there was a very quick turnaround. Please let us know if you have any more issues, we'd be happy to help!

Thanks,

Remy