cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got new Internet service today via WISP

Re: Got new Internet service today via WISP

wished i had known this years ago as sometime i go on vacation 2or3months at a time , !!!     just been paying and not worrying about it !!!   LOL  !!!
EEV

I know what you mean.  I only became aware when I saw a post on another website talking about the availability of suspending for vacation.  I think it was also mentioned on here some time ago.

EdV
Highlighted

I am scrunching myself up and hiding in your suitcase Christopher, I want a 3 month vacation too! hahaha. I hope it's warm there!  
jr1

...good luck...had that. Started out good. How far from their tower are you ? They share towers with other transmitters and have occasional cross signal issues. The end for me was after service on they're antennas due to a storm....got me dropped off the grid and they could not get me back. 

Now I'm here.

Jr , some are at war with one another as will not let other companies use  their towers now  first ones comes to mind is Verizon and AT&T  will not share !!! and causes a huge problem for their customers !!!!

Tenn. and anywhere else i decide to go !!!!   LOL !!!
jr1

...now you know why I have a cell amp/repeater for my mobile service

I hear you on that one Jr .

Where do you get one cell amp repeater at !!!!!  as do have problems when i'm at one of my kids house !!!!

Woot woot!