cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Job by installers

Great Job by installers

The installer and his trainee were very professional. Very personable and did a great job while they were at my house. They both knew the answers to all of my questions... Great ambassadors for your company....
3 REPLIES 3
Alum

Re: Great Job by installers

Thanks Tim & welcome to the community!

It's always great to hear good news! Just to make sure we found the proper account, it was Florida TotalCom Inc - correct?

We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to them!

Thanks again Tim and enjoy your new service!

-Rocky

Not cool. Received a telephone call from Florida Totalcom telling me I was eligible for a free upgrade to Gen 4. I had the caller ensure a couple of times there was NO cost to me. (I wondered why I wasn't already getting Gen 4 like all the other customers so I figured I was due - just hadn't had time to call Hughes myself.)

After scheduling the appointment with Florida Totalcom, I received an email from Hughes informing me there was not only an installation charge of $158.00 but my monthly bill would also increase. Such a SCAM!!!

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Received a telephone call from Florida Totalcom