cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great job Hughes!!

Great job Hughes!!

Been seeing a ton of DNS look-up errors and others but i must say, HughesNet did well the last couple days.. The little picture thats black and grey is my steam and that was recorded for only this morning. So i don't know why its saying it downloaded 6GB, here take a look:

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Great job Hughes!!

Diablo,

Thanks for the update with your system. What specific sites are you trying to access when you are encountering the DNS Lookup errors?

Thanks,

John

All kinds, its really not a big deal on some days but there are sometimes when it occurs.. like i said john, no biggie(: but Thanks for the great speed, i would love to take my computer to a relatives house so my steam game downloads will not hog Hughes but it will still take up to an entire day (or more) for me to get these downloads finally out of the way... and believe me, i will be backing them up haha

Hey diablo, im kinda suspicious that You may be the one of those part time worker who are being hired to leave a complimentary comments towards to a company that has really bad reputations like hughesnet to make other customers to feel positive about this company. I dont fall for that shxt, hughesnet, quit playing psychologic game with customers and do your job better with the resource you spending on bulls like this.

there are other option's out there. has to take what is there. imo if all i saw was the choice of the satellite and dial-up. i would take the satellite. i just wish it had a lower latency during the night.

sum4one, as I stated in my previous post
http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...
unless you see an employee badge the poster is not an employee. Thank you, Sara