cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great realignment service (business account)

Great realignment service (business account)

Wanted to note something good for once. My dish signal began a slow turn for the worst over a period several months. I thought it was a tree limb. It wasn't.

Long story short it was out of alignment after about 20 months of no real issues. Business tech support was great and had me set up quickly with a repair tech who was there within 40 minutes of their estimated time of arrival.

Spent time doing exactly what he should and he patiently listened to my questions including my questions on upgrading to gen4. Now have a signal of about 194 and its flying as well as it can (being hn9000).

Well done. I was most impressed and thought Jim should be recognized along with the tech center lady. Sometimes it is so easy to forget about the "good things" when it seems all we see most of the time are bad things. FYI.

This is not meant to rub salt in anyone's problems. It is merely offered to show hughesnet can do things right. And no, it was not solicited. Take it for what it's worth.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Great realignment service (business account)

Hello Taylor, thank you for your post. I'm thrilled to hear that your site visit went well and that you're back up and running. I'd like to pass along your positive comments to the appropriate parties but I want to make sure that we give credit to the right agents/techs, would you happen to have a case number you could share with me?

Sure. 37505636. The lady at tech support name was Nicole I believe, Jim was the on site tech.
Highlighted

Thank you Taylor Smiley Happy