Hughesnet Community

Great timing Hughes. I saved up 3.5 GB...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GW
Advanced Tutor

Great timing Hughes. I saved up 3.5 GB...

...of my monthly allowance to watch the Sugar Bowl tonight. What happens? My internet went down just before the game so I had to spend my cell data to watch it. Cell data that I had already allocated toword watching the National Championship game next Monday. Thanks a lot.

6 REPLIES 6
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

So... How exactly is an issue with the bird their fault? 😕

That's about like blaming the manufacture of a car because the brake pads wore out early, except, they arent the OEM ones, they are the $10 special you paid $120 for at a brake shop.

Corrosive, what happened to you to make you want to spend so much time on an ISP support board trolling people? Your life must be really horrible.

I hope the person who did this to you was made to suffer and I hope you find something more meaningful to spend your days doing. It really hurts my heart to see people like you. I'm sorry your life is so empty.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
GW
Advanced Tutor

Are you serious? How exactly is it not their fault?

I bought the service they did not provide. I conserved bandwidth for the express purpose of watching this game. 3.5 GB that I'm now going to lose in two days when my monthly allowance resets.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

So, they purposefully sabotaged their own satellite to ruin everyones newyears, potentially harming their stock, and to alienate hundreds of thousands of customers...?

Yeah, don't think so, that aside, Hughesnet isn't the only one that had major technical malfunctions tonight.  But, I suppose US Customs is at fault due to a system failure that they had as well this evening, causing hundreds of thousands to millions, to have to sit and wait to fly from/to international airports?

Crap happens, sometimes there's nothing that can be done about it. 😕

GW
Advanced Tutor

Rough night Pookie? I think you need a little sleep.