cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess what happened??

Guess what happened??

I was trying to figure how I am using so much data by following suggestions to unplug computer from the modem.  I unplugged it yesterday morning at 8:11 am.  Last night while I was trying to reconnect, my monitor slipped out of my hands and hit the keyboard.  Well, I dont have to worry about my computer anymore..Screen is totally messed up, and I have an HP All-in-one!!!  I am very disappointed in myself but most of all I am disappointed in Hughes Net.  

They were the pioneers for me when I lived in the country and had no choices, and I was impressed and appreciated there service tremendously.  BUT they should have let me cancel when I requested it instead of a talking me into a  6 mos. suspension, and I know that ultimately it was my decision to agree.  Considering how great the service was since I became a member in 2010, I wanted to give them a chance..well they blew it!  

I am not sure if I am in contract but I was told by 3 reps(have case #'s) that I would not be since doing the 6 mos deal, but Not real big on believing what they say !!!!BUT I will not rest until I am finished with hughes net!  and sorry yes I was hollering but not at anybody!  So long folks,.,,its been a very bad trip!!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Guess what happened??

Hi Daryl,

I'm so sorry to hear that! Thank you for sharing your experience, we want to review that conversation you had when you initially wanted to cancel. Since we already have your account information from your other case here in the community, we'll review your case history to address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Re: Guess what happened??

Yes Daryl I understand your frustration all to well have had trouble for over month tried to they talked me into giving them one last chance which I agreed too... Not seeing any improvement and cracks me up every reply to problem is send ss# from back or bottom of modem.... Blah blah blah still no results, so I will be doing the same as you taking business else where good luck Daryl hope next provider gives you the service you deserve.