H9 9000 router

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boris859
New Poster

H9 9000 router

I have an HN 9000 modem or router ,,whichever it's called.

Lately I had super slow speeds that are worse than the dial up I used to have years ago.
The system has worked almost flawless in the 10? or so years I have had it,,,no complaints there but right now it's untolerable,,,I'm lucky it loaded this or is working at all today.

I think my modem/router may be damaged due to major power surges we have had in the area,,they were re doing powerlines
Is this modem/router still available?,,I think replacing it will solve my issue after tech rebooted it last week remotelt and I have several times my self.

Thank You ...Boris

edit..it acts like I exceeded my data limit and it got restricted and then got restricted more

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps on this site will have to check out your modem remotely next week (if you're in a hurry, you can always try chat or the phone reps).  However, be aware that they may not be able to ascertain what's going on given that the equipment is very old. See this post by Damian: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Slow-Speeds-hn9000/m-p/129030#M86527

Remy

Boris859, 

Thank you for posting, and welcome to the community! As maratsade eluded to, the equipment is quite old and we are unfortunately unable to provide replacements, as they are no longer being manufactured. I wasn't able to see any specific ongoing issues after looking into your account. Have you attempted to unplug the modem from the power brick, waiting a few moments, and plugging it back in to see if it makes a difference?

Thanks,

Remy