cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HN out of service over 22% in a 12-hour period with clear skies. 12.7.1 State Code is killing us.

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: HN out of service over 22% in a 12-hour period with clear skies. 12.7.1 State Code is killing u

Thahks Amanda, mine is working for at least 3 hours now without an issue. Good bet is that its fixed now. Thanks for your attention to our probelm.

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: HN out of service over 22% in a 12-hour period with clear skies. 12.7.1 State Code is killing u

Hi Amanda.

I'm the original poster of the thread.

Looks like we've been up without interuption for over 3 hours now.

I didn't reboot the modem, but I will after I post this just to be sure.

Really appreciate your quick assistance with this and will acknowledge the solution once I'm back up after the reboot.

Highlighted
New Poster

No red X's under the hourly history for the last 6 hours.....BUT when I checked the current hour history, I see two red X's about 15-20 mintues ago.  We keep you updated.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@gglaze

Because this thread is concerning those having specific issues on a single beam that you are not on, you should start a new topic to receive help with your individual issue and keep it separate.  You can do so by clicking on the blue "Start a topic" button on the upper right while in the Tech Support section.   

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit