HN7000 only three lights and tcp acceleration not operational

Re: HN7000 only three lights and tcp acceleration not operational

Here are my ranging stats

Here are my ranging stats
Alum

Hi karheen,

Thanks for posting and welcome. I was able to pull up your account and remotely connect to your modem. Are you still experiencing an interruption of service? Your system status is OK and all green. Going off of your recent case history I see some calls in to our support line by a technician that I'm guessing you've been dealing with locally. From the suggestion our agents gave him, it seems he needs to come out to your home and check to make sure the radio is not the culprit of what you are experiencing. Have you been in contact with this tech recently? An on site look seems to be the best course of action. Please let me know so we can continue to assist you.

Thank you,
Chris

All the above is most likely crap.  A whole lot of Alaska sites were switched to 19k from 6k transponders on May 25 and just quit working properly, and Hughes seems not to want to switch them back globally.  And a second problem that has been in evidence up north has now become a major disruptions in SE.  The TCP and web acclerators continually cycle on and off.  Tech claim tx's, signal strength, xpol and whatever but 95% of time lately or more it has been the Hughes generated acceleration and TCP errors and they aren't spending much time working on it - just waiting for Gen4 I guess.  Meanwhile they are losing customers,, integrity, and word of mouth is really bad.
Associate Professor

Advanced Tutor

Well, sort of yes, but 7000s are what they're still activating and using in Alaska and for mobile.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Alum

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. However the original posters situation I do not think is similar. If you do want help, however feel free to create your own post and we'll be happy to look into your concerns and assist.

Thank you,
Chris