Hughesnet Community

HN7000S Alaska free down load time not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sleepingbear

HN7000S Alaska free down load time not working

1:46 here currently and it is using my data. It has used 75% of my data since 1:00 local

4 REPLIES 4
Sleepingbear

F453E4CC-96CB-49A5-A8CF-6BFBF5CBBB55.png

Hi Sleepingbear!

Thanks for letting us know, our engineers are already working on this. I'm sending them your info so we make sure to take care of you especially. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning Sleepingbear, 

Our engineers are making adjustments to sites in the same boat as you in order to fix the Download Zone time. Once they let me know they're done with the adjustments, I'll let you know to check if it is indeed fixed.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Sleepingbear, 

Thank you for your patience while engineering worked to resolve your concerns about the Download Zone. This is back to normal now. Feel free to drop by the community again if you still have concerns.