HN7000S Bonus Zone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli-er_15
Sophomore

HN7000S Bonus Zone

For the last few months during the bonus zone period, 10PM-3AM (2AM-7AM EST), our connection has been slow, non-existent or working for just the last 2-3 hours of the bonus zone period. Last night at 10 PM, like every other night, our connection died. Sometimes it would come back on around 12 AM/1AM but last night I finally went to bed when it didn't start up. A few calls to the AK region advanced tech support didn't get answered and I got tired of waiting on hold. I have included a couple screenshots of what I was experiencing last night. 
Everything looks fine in the System Status page except when the green status light goes yellow when the web acceleration status is "not operational". 
It kind of feels like our bonus zone is throttled or disabled because we cant get no internet connection during those times, every night. 

HughesNet disabling the tcp connection was supposed to address this problem but it hasn't made any difference. At about the same time FAP "unkown" status showed up and that has been a problem for us since. I opened a thread on this and was told the techs are looking into it.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 10.53.20 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2020-06-15 at 10.54.31 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2020-06-15 at 11.19.00 PM.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
Remy

sli-er_15,

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page, as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Remy

I am experiencing the same problems.

Robert Dreeszen Ugashik Lakes AK

Last week I updated this thread to reflect I was experiencing the same problems as the original poster. Every evening when we start our free period the Web Acceleration goes to not operational and the speeds are reduced to the point you can watch pixels paint at 1990 dial up speeds. I have been told on several calls they are looking into this but the net result has been zero. 

Remy

UgashikBob,

To receive assistance for your similar issue, please create a new topic and detail your ongoing issues under the Tech Support tab. We will be able to assist you once that is done!

Thanks,

Remy