cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HN7000S free download period in Alaska

Re: Free period for Alaska

Hi Bob,

The engineer looking at your site made an adjustment. Please monitor your system and confirm if the Download Zone is active at the appropriate time. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Liz:

Free period started at 6AM and stopped at 8AM both of which are Alaska Daylight time. Please pass on to whomever is responsible for this experiment that I have not appreciated rising at 1 am two nights in a row to find out Hughesnet missed the mark again.

FAP06152018806AM.JPGFreePeriod 061520180606AM.JPG

Good morning Bob, 

The engineer provided me her update just today, so moving forward, the Download Zone should be working correctly now. Only at your convenience, confirm that this is the case please.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Liz:

All times provided on previous post reflect todays time (06/15/2018) and 6am to 8am in not the correct free time for Alaska based on everything I've seen.  After several failed attempts it appears they have the stop time for the free window correct. So you are impling I should get up at 1am to test this again given the past history?  I am running out of cooperation, patience, and understanding and $215 a month while someone tries to figure out how to make a time zone correction. With the 3+ week outage due to faulty Hughesnet equipment and this goat rope the amount of time I have donated to Hughesnet to fix there problems is incredible. 

Highlighted
Sophomore

Greetings:

This morning (06/16/2018) the free period started at 1am and completed  at 8am AKDT and appears to be working correctly.  Liz thank you for your time and efforts in resolving this problem.

Bob

Thank you for your patience as we worked to address your concerns, Bob.

Thanks,
Liz