Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HN7000S free download period in Alaska

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: HN7000S free download period in Alaska

Liz,

7000 topics pop up from time to time ...

Is the time zone change just for Alaska or does it also apply now to the lower 48?

This could get interesting because it alters the hours when that system receives its "hourly drip" data refill.

Highlighted

A change to the Bonus period for the rest of the states would be really significant and we definitely would have been given a heads up on that. As far as we know, the Bonus Period is still 2am-8am.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Liz,

Not referring the 2-8 bonus period 9000/1100 but instead to 7000 legacy 2 to 7am unmetered free period.

Highlighted

Thanks for clarifying. I'll ask so we can be sure.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

When will the free download period change begin? I've been watching my usage data for the last couple weeks and it still stops between 10pm - 3am in AK time.
Highlighted

Hmm, let me double check with the engineer on that for you.

-Liz

Highlighted

The change was implemented on 11/8 for all AK sites. According to the engineer your site is currently down, so he's unable to make the appropriate adjustment so you can have the correct free download period time.

In your next reply, please confirm you are still connected via your HughesNet service so I can let my engineer know to make the change.

Thank you,
Liz