Hughesnet Community

HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daavv3T

HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Is there a known issue, or maintenance going on right now with H9000S systems?

Since last night, around midnight ET, we've been unable to see our daily download allowance.  We've reset the modem a few times since and no change

This is what we see "Detailed download allowance information is not currently available."

Sys serial # J7 111000146612820G

Also noted that AWG attach info and AWG TOG Location were blank for a while in the system status after a reboot.

These entries were just changed to new info a few weeks ago when this was changed around to correct DNS issues.

This corrected itself after 5-10 minutes, luckily because I thought this would cause a big issue!

Terrible turbo page issues today as well, unable to connect!  Keeps going and staying down, resets don't help much if at all.

I guess maybe this is why the connection issues, Flagstaff, AZ (But would this also cause the allowance status problem?)
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wierd-stuff

Thanks!
22 REPLIES 22
Daavv3T

Yes, probably time for a firefox reinstall anyway, or at least new profile which I'll test first because that's quicker with all the addons I use.

I'll post back if I get it sorted out or not.
Daavv3T

All sorted out, sorry for taking up your time Amanda, but thank you for the quick and helpful replies!

It was the firefox profile all along, new profile sorted it right out!  I would have troubleshooted more before coming here, but I've seen this brought up many times in the past here so assumed it was hughesnet issue and just our turn for the problem. 

Next time I will troubleshoot problems more before coming to take up your time, thanks again! 🙂