cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Re: HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Hi there

Glad to hear that! Sounds like deep clean time. I personally prefer Chrome because I use Gmail, Google Maps, have an Android phone so everything connects + Chrome has a built in task manager that shows you stats just for Chrome's Network and Memory usage (including plugins, extensions, tabs, etc). Pretty nifty.

Let us know if anything else comes up!

Amanda

Re: HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Yes, probably time for a firefox reinstall anyway, or at least new profile which I'll test first because that's quicker with all the addons I use.

I'll post back if I get it sorted out or not.

All sorted out, sorry for taking up your time Amanda, but thank you for the quick and helpful replies!

It was the firefox profile all along, new profile sorted it right out!  I would have troubleshooted more before coming here, but I've seen this brought up many times in the past here so assumed it was hughesnet issue and just our turn for the problem. 

Next time I will troubleshoot problems more before coming to take up your time, thanks again! Smiley Happy