cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP EPrint Proxy settings

Highlighted
FJ

HP EPrint Proxy settings

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this issue. We have a HP Deskjet 3050A printer. Everything is working fine except for eprint. It is enabled but can not connect to the Internet. My Husband needs this to be able to print paper work for work when on the Road. When I click " fix this problem" it's saying there might be a Proxy setting problem. How do I fix this? Does Hughes have a special Proxy setting for this? Thank you
2 REPLIES 2

Re: HP EPrint Proxy settings

Hi FJ,

Thanks for posting, we'd like to help address your concerns. I just want to be sure, were you ever able to use the ePrint function? We don't have any particular proxy settings available for cases like this. I'm not sure how exactly ePrint works, but if it's anything like trying to remotely access security cameras via the internet, that may not work. However, if you like, we can connect you with our tech support partner, Home Tech Support, who can help with devices outside of the HughesNet system, just post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: HP EPrint Proxy settings

Hi FJ,

It's been a week since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a case number or your modem's serial number so we can pull up your account. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->