cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT 1000 UPGRADE TO HT1100

HT 1000 UPGRADE TO HT1100

For the last month my HT 1000 modem goes off the air usually under 5 minutes at a time .All lights remain on only top light blinks . My Hughesnet  STATUS METER just says looking for modem ops! HARD WIRED NO ROUTER. good weather bad weather day or night same problem signal strength 108 Is it possible to exchange for HT1100 ?.  Sn B1 0005004030 AY
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HT 1000 UPGRADE TO HT1100

Good morning geeman,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. No worries, we got you covered. I'll have a HT1100 sent to you. You can use the box it comes in to send back your old HT1000.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Good morning geeman,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. No worries, we got you covered. I'll have a HT1100 sent to you. You can use the box it comes in to send back your old HT1000.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

View solution in original post

Thank you Liz. I will keep you advised, my Hughesnet was flawless until last month.

This is my first time posting but was searching for this exact problem.  It's funny I just called in and they told me I had the latest equipment but this problem keeps happening to me as well.  May I also request to be upgraded Liz to the HT1100?

Hi all,
Got an HT1000 modem and was wondering if there are significant advantages between the HT1000 and the HT1100? Mine seems to work pretty well...a few dropped signals now and then but the DL speeds are terrible (.32 to .56Mbps at best, according to speedtest!). Could be my router tho'...am in the process of replacing it soon. Anyway, if there are significant differences (in a positive way!!), I'd sure like to get the HT1100. Anything new and improved might help my situation.
S/N is B1 0005125502 MB

I also have an HT1000. How do we upgrade? What is the cost and advantages of upgrading to the HT1100. Please advise. Thanks! 

Also, my HT1000 s/n is B10005311685A8 if a trade-in is allowed. Thanks again.

Hi audra1, seta50, and lynn.krembs,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting! I am able to pull all of your accounts and will send you all complimentary HT1100s. The HT1100 is a more robust version of the HT1000, and we highly suggest using the HT1100 instead. 

Normally, I would request that each of you start your own separate thread, however, I can just go ahead and send out your modems since this is a fairly simple task to do. However, should you have any additional concerns after you switch modems, please start your own thread so that we may focus on helping you.

As I mentioned to geeman, you can use the box the new modem comes in to send back your old HT1000.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Hi Liz,

Modem arrived this afternoon, installed with a little help from local hughesnet installer. Everything working fine as of now. Just for FYI... package arrived with packing slip. On the slip it said see attached modem replacement guide on using the data below....well there was NO Modem Replacement Guide. Additionally there is return slip to send back old modem but NO directions is UPS coming back for pick up or do I just drop off at UPS. Just for what it's worth.

Other than that everything working fine at this time. Thank you very much

Geeman. 

Associate Professor

geeman, there should have been a pre-paid label inside the box with the new modem so that you could place it over the old label and drop it off at your local UPS or FedEx distributor (which ever one Hughes uses).