cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT1100 OK what a Data drian I had today! What's up w/That?

Re: HT1100 OK what a Data drian I had today! What's up w/That?

Ron , i do not know the difference in the up grade from yours now and the 10/10 as know i had not even heard of the  5/5 plan  till i heard you mention it    it does not cost nothing to ask ,   just curious !!!  just did not know if you had checked into it or not  , just wondering

Just another $10.00 a Month But I only Pay $30.00 a Month For unlimited Uverse, I'm not sure of the Verizon Price, But even Charter is already Wired at the new House Problem is We had Just signed a 2 Year contract with Direct TV  So I'm guessing my bill would be $69.00 to ad 5 to my already existing 5, I read where there is a 50/50 plan for $69.00 a month I'd have to cut Back on My Beer Budget, and I'm already down to 2-3 a day Now!

Chris I opened My first Business up at 16 That was over 50 Years ago, I Run and operate a small Production company and what is supposed to be an Antique Store, Build custom Furniture, the Industrial style repurposed stuff, and also Dabble in Lumber and Building Material, just a Little salvage, mostly Old Growth Wood, some Harvested over 40-50 years ago when I can find it!

I have to Post on the internet as our Town is only 3-4000 Folks and I have to sell Regionally to survive.

Rom come and tear down my old house , have of it is burnt    BUT   60 years out and tongue and groove flooring and a lot of good real 2/4's and 2/6''sit's gonna be moved one way or other ,  the other being bulldozed and burn, a shame  !! but will give it away for i'm going to build a new house in that spot  !!!

I wish I could, Getting to where I don't climb over 20 Feet and getting Too old to Put 10-12 Hours a day in, I'm in zip code 70454 Where are you? I have friends that do and then sell to Me, I wish I could load photos w/out breaking the Bank, I just bought 2 truck loads of The Nicest Old Growth Cypress I've seen in a while, Just left My Friends Old Warehouse, It is Hugh His Dad cut these over 35 years ago and they have been air Stacked since.

Gary I'm going to look into those sites and Programs you have Suggested Esp. if Compatible With MS Essentials! Thanks for The Tip, do you have a Link to Malware Bits you can share? Thanks again Ron 

north MS.

Chris Zip Code? I'll need photos too, See what I can do for you, Has it been leaking into the Home? Boy what a Mess that must Be I use to Own a construction Co. and did Insurance Repairs, Fires & Floods Really Take it out of a Person! Wish There was a safe way to share contacts, If You use Face Book just look my Name up.

My Business Page Is Ponchatoula Antiques & Statuary on Face Book one page is a Group the other just a Page Join The Group You are welcome to post there I also have several other type Pages, Mostly Buy Sell & trade style

If it is a long ways ,it would not be worth it !!!   close yea it would be worth it  !

will check it out  !!!