cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT1100 OK what a Data drian I had today! What's up w/That?

Re: HT1100 OK what a Data drian I had today! What's up w/That?

OK 3rd day of this Data Cycle, I worked a good bit yesterday during my anytime period this AM, on Bonus, I Reposted 12-15 ads on Craig's List and was almost pleased the page took anywhere from 5-8 seconds to upload data, Photos were already in the ads, so I'll have to see upload speed when I add Photos, Which there was some way to Increase upload speeds, I know Hughes is limited in what it can do, I just wish it were different, Very please with the small amount of Data I've used so far Though. Photo below

Alum

Ron,

We hope you were able to resolve any issues here regarding your data usage. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.

- Warren

Warren, Data Usage is in check for now, I'm taking a Wait and see approach to this, I know and Have been told not to Compare Hughes Net To Uverse But pages when I do the same repost on Craig's list Load in 2 seconds Using Uverse and sometimes Faster each Page, Hughes Takes 5-8 seconds to load the same pages, Is this what I'm to expect from Hughes as long as this Contract Exists? If so why is it compared or sold as The or among the Fastest services out There? Thanks Ron

Turning the modem off erases all of your proof.  Got to keep it on with lan line disconnected.  Read my story
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/unidentified_data_usage-pg5su?utm_source=notifica...

Alum

Ron,

Just checking in on your data usage to see if any changes have occurred. To answer your question regarding your loading speeds, there could be many reasons why your speeds may differ.

In addition, HughesNet satellite service does not pretend to compete with any other internet service provider, specifically with cable and DSL speeds. By its basic nature and simply satellite technology alone, it cannot beat terrestrial (land) services such as DSL or cable internet.

Hope I've answered you here. Please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions.

- Warren

Warren Hughes Net may Not but Who ever You Commission to sell your Product Sure Does! And may I add Do an Outstanding Job Of It! You may want to look into Their Misleading Sales Tactics, Or you guys may want to Prep a New User in steps To pre-Pare for the Switch! Yes NOW I Know Your service is A Last Ditch Option But Not when other services That are better can Be Had a Reduced Rate, Faster Sppeds and More Data Allowances?