cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT1100 OK what a Data drian I had today! What's up w/That?

Re: HT1100 OK what a Data drian I had today! What's up w/That?

Chris great Team we have Here Just know that Basic Plan is not enough to sell anyone, much less promise them the Fastest Internet service on the web! I think Hughes Needs To Get Real with this sales Plan They have and Offer this as a Last Resort as I've been informed it is so Apples To Apples This is not Working!

Assistant Professor

I think I said someplace before, that plan is only for the most basic of users. Minimal browsing with ads and videos blocked, plus email. Not really good for much else unless you monitor every file you download and try to to stay at an average of 166MB per day. Scrimp one day, splurge the next but still stay with the average.

sgoshe said it best !!!!

Ok I wish He would have been the "Salesman" That sold this Plan to my wife, I still think Hughes needs to tell their sales staff to do a Full Disclosure, of Both terms and Limitations of the plan They Sell a Customer, The Basic Plan Is outdated from the get Go, Let's hear your defense to this subject? I don't want to be the Bump on the Log But I was Put here. Tell your Customers this is a Last Resort Choice, Other Services are better "Unless" You are Willing and Able to PAY More!

sgoshe took an oath I wish that salesperson had also, I trust this Man!

you got that one right, plus i would never sell a 5/5 plan in the get go !!!

Hey Sgoshe

Yep!  That is what I do a lot one day then a few laced days I even program 2 websites with the 5/5 plan

you can ??????

Gary I've got both Essentials and Windows to auto update and ck/them all the time scan is scheduled once a week and I do quick scans in between, I do use JPG I use to reduce the size of my photos until eBay asked for better quality, I tried inserting Photo Bucket Tags in my ads That works but That site ids Riddled with ads and Viruses, I'm down to 6% on my Data now working early mornings only,

Do you use and Malware programs? How new are your PCs? That may be my problem? Esp. the tower, but my New Notebook is slow also on this site? 

One  word Ron, give-up !!!   never !!! but unfortunately sgoshe is right  ,there is no way i could get by on your plan. and do NOT think i'm a sales person, for i know you have to get by with what you can get .but  helping as well as learning will improve you usage for, 99,9 percent of people who have computers do not really know how nor aware of the full capabilities of their machines,  and i'm included in that 99.9 percent bracket , but one thing for sure i'm learning and will continue to try to let it sink in !!!    everyday !!