cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT1100 modem no system, transmit or receive light

Distinguished Professor I

Re: HT1100 modem no system, transmit or receive light

Have you tried the 800 number or the chat? The HN staff on this site are on M-F, 9-5. 

Reannat wrote:
Still waiting for a response. Going 2 days now without internet

New Poster

Not enough cell service to make a call or use the chat.
Distinguished Professor I

Well, maybe the mods here will be able to get to you today. 

Reannat wrote:
Not enough cell service to make a call or use the chat.

@Reannat,

Thank you for retrieving the state code. Normally this state code is associated with poor weather but since you state this is not the case, I recommend checking the IFL cable that is connected to the dish outside to make sure it is connected snuggly. Once this is checked, please let me know if you are able to connect. If not, I would like to send a technician out to you free of charge. I will also credit you for your time without service once the repair is complete. 

-Damian 

New Poster

I checked all connections from dish into house. Everything was tight. Restarted modem anyway after complete and still the same

@Reannat,

In that case, what I would like to do now is send out a technician for you free of charge. I believe having a technician come out to fix the equipment on site would be most beneficial in this situation. Scheduling an appointment for a specific day you may be difficult depending on the availability of the technician. Please private message me what days of the week would be best and also what times. I will review the schedule based on your answers and present you with the ones that match closest. Also, please provide me with a primary email and the name and phone number of the person most likely to be there for the repair. This person does not have to be yourself but they must be over 18 years old.

-Damian 

@Reannat,

I have private messaged you details regarding your scheduled appointment. Please update me on your status as soon as the repair is complete.

-Damian