cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT1100

Re: HT1100

Hi Amanda,
It's nice to know that there was a problem (or is a problem).
Not one of the agents that worked with me were aware or not willing to share that there was a problem. No thanks on the offer to move us to Max plan - we have made other arrangements for watching movies and or TV series. We are on a fixed income and can only budget a set amount for TV.
Thanks,
Art

Hi again, Amanda

My concern and frustration is not going away - the usage of tokens is very confusing and could become very expensive. Used two tokens last night  (1MB) and this morning there is no data remaining. Only use was on the internet by two devices. (PC and laptop). No downloading was done, only access to the internet. (Inquires, etc.). Don't believe 1MB should have been used. 
When the data allowance goes to zero the system response time is HORRIBLE!!!! We use our 15MB allowance in about two weeks. We have resorted to no movies when the data allowance goes to zero. Yesterday the response time was so bad we used two tokens as previously mentioned. It is difficult to ascertain how much data is used and under what conditions. A steaming of a one hour video from Netflix is approximatly half a gig (that is our assesment). In our environment, our data allowance is used up in 12-15 days. If we were to buy tokens and watch Netflix our montly cost would exceed our budget for TV/internet.
The confusion on the tokens is not how to buy and/or apply them, but how to measure how many we need.
Is there a procedure to acquire SMART BROWSING other than going to the Max plan?
That would allow us to control our cost. Please advise.

Hi Again Amanda,
The bonus tokens has disappeared. We used 6 and the remainder is no longer there
Please advise.
Thanks

Hi Arthur,

After some research and peskering of people, I have managed to (possibly) resolve your issue. We were able to narrow down a plan that is like yours (same speeds, anytime/bonus allowance) with SmartBrowsing. We are making the change and will be happy to e-mail you details about the change. Please send us a quick note to communitysupport@hughes.com and we'll send you a full detailed e-mail back.

Thank you,
Amanda

Did you send the email?? Cannot send my reply to communitysupport@hughes.com - attempt results in error message "no email address is set up for this address". Please advise.

this will help bring a response from the community   this is Valentine's Day and some of our members are probably being threaten by wives    < if  you touch that computer today, !!!!!!!!!    ------------------------------  !!!!!!  and that is the only  E-mail address i have, myself !!!! try  hate with a passion to say this , and first time i 've ever said this phone and try to get that erased, longer is bad

Ok I hear of all these Plans Offered by Hughes net I read one about a 50/50 plan for $69.00 per month? this basic plan is not working for me, Now I doing things at work that should be done at home and not being able to do what I normally Have to Do Here! Is there a Place where we can compare all, my zip code is 70454 if that helps, Thanks Ron 
Assistant Professor

Ron, here and click in the Service Upgrade hotspot: http://home.myhughesnet.com/services.php
I don't think there is anyplace the 50/50 is $69 though unless there is a special going on. Usually $89.

Morning sgoshe, !!!!

sgoshe Thanks again!