HT2000W Lights Flashing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dveggers
New Poster

HT2000W Lights Flashing

My Internet has been getting worse over the last couple months. HT 2000 W modem lights all now continuously flashing except "power" and "system".  Intermittent looping when viewing video.  All cables connected well in back.  Tried powering off and back on

5 REPLIES 5
Remy

Dveggers,

I see it's your first time posting. Welcome to the Community!  If you could, on a device directly connected to the modem, please go to your web browser and go to http://systemcontrolcenter.com. Once the HughesNet page populates, please click on System Status at the top of the page and post what the System State code is here. It should be in a 0.0.0 format.

Thanks,

Remy

This morning lights were not flashing.  Now at noon they are all crazy flashing again.

System Summary
State Code0.0.0 -- Fully operational 
Summary Operational StateUp 
Usage Remaining18.248 GB 
System Status
Satellite Receive StatusUp 
Satellite Transmit StatusUp 
LAN StatusUp 1G FD 
IP Gateway Association StateAssociated (Data IPGW - J2CHY049HNSIGW1308) 
TCP AccelerationUp 
Web AccelerationUp 
Suspension StateNot Suspended 
Software Download StatusUp to date 

Dveggers,

As maratsade stated, it's normal that the Receive, Transmit, and Wi-Fi LEDs on the modem are flashing, as that shows that the modem is in use. When they weren't flashing this morning, did you have any devices connected? Please send me a PM at this link with your account number or a phone number attached to the account. It'll help us take a look into this and help us find if there are any noticeable issues!

Thanks,

Remy

Dveggers,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Remy

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"HT 2000 W modem lights all now continuously flashing except "power" and "system". "

The lights flash when the modem's in use (like someone using the Internet).