HT2000W Modem Powers up but no receive or transmit and no internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cncreech
New Poster

HT2000W Modem Powers up but no receive or transmit and no internet

My internet has been down for almost a week now, and I have not been able to reach any one over the phone. My modem powers on but there is no transmit or receive lights on!!!
9 REPLIES 9
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Cncreech 

The reps will have to help you with this.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM, so they should be back on tomorrow.  They normally reply within a working day, but due to the high volume of posts here and with social media, it may take them a bit longer than normal.

@Liz @Damian

Liz

Good morning Cncreech, 

I can certainly help get you back online. First let's see if a modem swap helps. Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Let me know how the new modem works out for you!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Ok. How soon should I be expecting the new modem?

When ours was replaced, it took 2-3 days to recieve it, tho each customers location can be the deciding factor of actual time depending on where it is Shipped from and its geographical location to you. Hopefully sooner then expected, and hope it fixes your issues.

Good morning Cncreech, 

Thank you for the update, as a courtesy I'm sending a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Apr 16, 2020 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Cncreech, 

Following up on your site and I see you're back online and receiving excellent speeds! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Have a good weekend!

-Liz

Cncreech
New Poster

I just got a replacement modem because my old modem wasnt transmitting or receiving data and I have been out of internet for over a week now!!! And the new modem I received IS STILL not working!! I need this problem fixed ASAP! I am paying for a service I cant even use! PLEASE HELP!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV