cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT2000W No System Light

Highlighted
New Poster

HT2000W No System Light

No System Light since Saturday morning called into center the gentleman ran a couple of test and said we needed a technician which will cost $29.95. Technician is suppose to be here tomorrow Tues. and now the system light came back on and internet is working. What caused it in the first place. I don't need a tech now.

2 REPLIES 2
Assistant Professor

Re: HT2000W No System Light

You still might need a tech, especially if there's something like a pinhole in a cable somewhere that moisture got in the line (which is what it sounds like something to that effect).

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Re: HT2000W No System Light

@arkansaspastor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am glad to hear your service is back up and running. When it comes to what may have went wrong, I believe MarkJFine is correct. I recommend allowing the technician to arrive just in case there are any underlying issues present. Of course, if you do decide to cancel the appointment, this will need to be done by calling our support line at 1-866-347-3292.

-Damian