cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT200W Modems keep failing.

Highlighted
New Poster

HT200W Modems keep failing.

So, first time after a year ok.  Second time a month later ok.  Third time about 6 months later.  Service calls $125 each time, no I dont have the $9/month service protection.  I would like to know if anyone has any advice to get a quality piece of hardware from Hughes?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: HT200W Modems keep failing.

@orcas 

Does your area possibly have power issues?  Three modems going bad in two years' time is alarming.  Two modems in seven months is even more so.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  You'll likely get a reply from one tomorrow (Monday).

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Re: HT200W Modems keep failing.

Hi orcas,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I pulled up your account and I see you already have a site visit scheduled for this Thursday. I hope it goes well. If you have any other concerns after the visit, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.