cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody else encountered corrupted HTTPS streams lately?

Assistant Professor

Re: Has anybody else encountered corrupted HTTPS streams lately?

A cold, sure, put the beer down. I'd still upgrade modem though even if it doesn't fix the problem.
New Poster

It will be ok Charles, it comes with getting old, lol
Associate Professor

Been sick for three weeks because a friend brought a kid of hers over that was sick... Sue me... I haven't been sick in 10 years, and the first time I am around a sick kid, I get some kind of God knows what bug.
Assistant Professor

Nice friend. I believe you now, kids are little Petri dishes when is comes to germs and viruses.
Honorary Alumnus

Children are carriers.
Stick with puppies.

Hello Chris,

I understand that there would be a charge for replacing the modem. At the moment, I would like to hold off on a modem swap; I'm firmly in the "if it ain't broke..." camp these days, and given that several other of our members on different modems (but the same IP Gateway) are having issues with the same files, I'm inclined to believe that the problem lies somewhere in HughesNet's network infrastructure.

Would it be possible to temporarily be assigned to a gateway in a different geographical area for testing? I am still on AMA19HNSIGW31B002Adv according to my control panel. So far all of the members who have had issues are also on AMA gateways.

Hey Charles, what IPGW are you on?
Associate Professor

I am on a BIL gateway, the thing is, they can't change the geographical location of your gateway, the entire beam is set to a certain set of gateways allowable for use... Basically your entire beam will always use AMA...  The only exception for this is if a natural disaster was to hit the AMA gateway facilities.

Like a giant hailstorm? Smiley Tongue (I am very glad I don't have to put up with hail here.)

I'll make the packet captures for a failed download available after I sanitize and analyze them. We managed to capture both sides of a failed download.
Honorary Alumnus

JT,
While its a work in process you may wish to review my thread here:
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hug...

I am on the Tucson Arizona gateway with a ht1100 and had the same problem