cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the way Tokens are used been changed ?

Re: Has the way Tokens are used been changed ?

Really this is Spring Eves Day as tomorrow is the FIRST DAY OF SPRING just think of it mowing lawns, battling wasp, waiting for a tornado, just loads of fun.  I love Spring Time. 

Yes it's one of these days!

And the winner is number 5!!!  and the loser is every customer , Hughes-Net HAS !!!!!! who ever buys tokens !!!
Associate Professor

Pretty sure that isn't legal either...  Wonder what the FCC says about extra purchased data being removed from the account when it's not fully used by the end of the month...
Honorary Alumnus

What the implementation of that program really needs is THREE separate but different set of "rules"

One for the Ku Legacy crowd, another for the Ka Legacy Folks and some really "special" for us Gen4 people.

That'll keep'em guessing !!!!! WaaaHooo

Honorary Alumnus

What the implementation of that program really needs is THREE separate but different set of "rules"

One for the Ku Legacy crowd, another for the Ka Legacy Folks and some really "special" for us Gen4 people.

That'll keep'em guessing !!!!! WaaaHooo

Well Jezra while I know you have no other options I do.  Exede is readily available here and looking better all the time.  Who knows maybe there will be an option for you in the near future sure hope so for your sake.

I don't know about you but I no longer have any sort of problems with my internet. I just sail through with not a care, and I don't have to worry about all this technical stuff. Feels pretty good too!
Highlighted

Hey Christopher!
Tutor

This is bull crap. No way should I loose my purchased tokens simply because I did not use them up before I roll over. Liz....are you hearing us?