cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate HUGHES.NET

Hate HUGHES.NET

Been trying to access on line for approximately 28 minutes.  Tried your chat line and it sent the message to email.  I don't want an email response I want a person to talk to.  Also, the phone system is terrible.  People trying to talk to me get constant feedback so they hear me and themselves.  I want to cancel the whole thing, internet and phone.  The response to my problems have been nill and none.  You say you will call me to resolve the problem...I waited 25 minutes at the appointed time....you called after that.  I am just sick of your whole system.
4 REPLIES 4
Advanced Tutor

Re: Hate HUGHES.NET

What happened to the helpful "Bill"? Did someone kidnap him. Pleeeaase bring him back.
Advanced Tutor

I really feel sorry for you Mister Bill.

Good morning sthomas42,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear this, I understand how frustrating this can be. Do you have an alternate phone, not using your HughesNet Voice service, on which you can give us a call? It seems like we need to troubleshoot your Voice service.

Please double-check your network setup, it should look like this:

There will be problems if the router is between the ATA and the HughesNet modem.

If you don't already have this, this is the user guide for your Voice service: http://voice.hughesnet.com/installguide/

Starting on page 10 are the setup instructions, so please ensure all cables are connected to the correct ports.

I ran diagnostics on your site to check the HughesNet equipment and ability to communicate with the satellite, and on that end, everything appears to be in working order, so that should not be interfering with your Voice service.

Can you browse the internet normally now?

Can you visit sites like Google or Yahoo?

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted

Hi sthomas42,

It's been a little over a week since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->