cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have had Gen4 for 4 months and extremely pleased with the service and customer support

Have had Gen4 for 4 months and extremely pleased with the service and customer support

I have had my Gen4 system connected for 4 months now. The speeds have been excellent, no issues, and the customer support staff has been extremely helpful when I have called in with questions. Thank you for the great service and experience!

Zeus
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Have had Gen4 for 4 months and extremely pleased with the service and customer support

Nice to hear some positive feedback in these Forums.

Happy Holidays Smiley Happy
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Assistant Professor

Re: Have had Gen4 for 4 months and extremely pleased with the service and customer support

I too have had good service. I know there are many who don't. This place is for those who are desperate.

I try to help. Some just complain. Helping makes me happier in the end.

HughesNet is not perfect.

Gosh, I would expect the King of the Gods to have good service. Of course then there is the question "Why does the King of the Gods need internet access?"

New Poster

Zeus glad you having good service thanks for the comment hope you have blessed Holidays
Highlighted
Alum

Hi Zeus and welcome to the community. Thanks for the post. It's always great to hear from happy customers!

Have a great weekend!

-Rocky

In eight or nine years I had one lousy experience where I'd spent 45mins on the phone with India and got cut-off somehow, and no one called me back.

So I'm a broken record with HN tech support ("YOU KNOW OUR PHONE NUMBER BUT WE DON'T HAVE YOURS MR/MS TECH SUPPORT PERSON--FER CRYAN' OUT LOUD YOU SHOULD CALL US BACK!!!") but who knows maybe they need permission from God to make an outgoing call.

Anyway I too am a happy customer and try hard not to visit here too often; it always causes an old Cher song to play in my head! Yes, it's "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves!"!!!

:-)