cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having 70% - 100% packet loss

Highlighted
Sophomore

Having 70% - 100% packet loss

Having 70% - 100% packet loss when running the connectivity test?  What is happening?

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Re: Having 70% - 100% packet loss

You show yellow for System Status at the top of page. What does it say when you click on that? Here is mine:

Highlighted
Sophomore

I keep trying to respond, thanks for your question. Have to also mention that this is very intermittent problem, within second connectivity goes from good to none and back again within seconds.
Highlighted
Sophomore

I keep trying to respond, thanks for your question. Have to also mention that this is very intermittent problem, within second connectivity goes from good to none and back again within seconds.
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Kathy, anything happen lately that could have knocked your dish out of alignment? The official reps will be back here tomorrow and can remotely check your system.
Highlighted
Sophomore

Not that I know of, it's on a pole on the property and seems pretty stable. I have checked all cables, rebooted everything, so I just dont have a clue.
Thanks for replying, I read posts from you experts all the time and learn so much. We probably don't tell you guys how much you are appreciated.
Hopefully Liz or someone can help tomorrow.
Thanks again,
K
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Most welcome. Will bet they'll get you fixed up.
Highlighted

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for all the helpful screenshots! We'll help figure this one out. I should be able to locate your account with the serial number in that picture and run some diagnostics to see what is going on. I will let you know what I find.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted
Sophomore

Hi Amanda,
Were you able to find out anything about our problem?  Do you need more information from me?
Thanks,
Kathy
Highlighted
Sophomore

Hi Amanda,
Were you able to find out anything about our problem?  Do you need more information from me?
Thanks,
Kathy