cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All! I would like to give my experience so far as a new customer.

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Hello All! I would like to give my experience so far as a new customer.

Hello BirdDog, I looked up the wireless router online before I purchased it from the installer and it costs $99.00 directly from D-Link. So I just paid the cost of the router. He wanted to set it up for me, but with me being a tech nerd as you guys call it, I set it up myself, so far I have not had any problems!

OK Corey, so I've just run remote diagnostics on your site to make sure the HughesNet equipment is working properly and you've got some pretty perfect results! Curious, could you please tell me if the update still gets hung up even while directly connected to the HughesNet modem? Are both PCs you're trying on Windows 10?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Ricky,

We've recently authorized our installers to sell D-Link routers specially customized for HughesNet systems. The way they're customized for us is that their default IP address is different from the HughesNet modem's so there's no conflict.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Corey,

It's been a week since we heard back from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz