Help Slow speeds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john777
Sophomore

Help Slow speeds

Hello Hughesnet    My speed are below 1 mb a second i can t use my bonus zone can you plz help me  this is frustration and called tech support 5 time saying the enginering department suppose to call Me today     i am frustrated Not getting full speed  at this time   during  the day or  bonus zone and yes i have  usage that is in the 50% range  left so have not the speeds i been paying for and the  department  for huges has not called me back or fix this  plz Help me with this issue  hughes i pay 160$  for this and No help getting frusrated and did every thing  the tech support on the phone said to do and still no fix.????????????????????????????????????????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Damian

Hello @john777,

Thank you for contacting us. After reviewing your account, it appears the TSC case that was escalated regarding this issue was ultimately closed on 10/15/2019. You were informed of the causes for these slow speeds and offered a monthly discount which has already been applied. At this time, the information you received from our engineers is the extent of the information we can provide.  

-Damian 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You pay for a data package, not speeds. Speeds are not guaranteed (see subscriber agreement), even though the system itself is designed for 25 Mbps down and 3 Mbps up.

Hopefully a HN rep on this site will get back to you today or tomorrow regarding your post.

john777 wrote:

Hello Hughesnet    My speed are below 1 mb a second i can t use my bonus zone can you plz help me  this is frustration and called tech support 5 time saying the enginering department suppose to call Me today     i am frustrated Not getting full speed  at this time   during  the day or  bonus zone and yes i have  usage that is in the 50% range  left so have not the speeds i been paying for and the  department  for huges has not called me back or fix this  plz Help me with this issue  hughes i pay 160$  for this and No help getting frusrated and did every thing  the tech support on the phone said to do and still no fix.????????????????????????????????????????

john777
Sophomore

having issues with slow speeds right now no one seems to help me or even called me as of yet to fix the issues from the hughes net engirneing   deepartmant     hasnt got back to me about my issues.

Damian

Hello @john777,

Thank you for contacting us. After reviewing your account, it appears the TSC case that was escalated regarding this issue was ultimately closed on 10/15/2019. You were informed of the causes for these slow speeds and offered a monthly discount which has already been applied. At this time, the information you received from our engineers is the extent of the information we can provide.  

-Damian